BS, Computer Science: Information Systems Option
California State Univeristy San Marcos - San Marcos, CAAugust 2015 - May 2017
AA, Liberal Arts: Emphasis on Behavioral Sciences
Miracosta College - Oceanside, CAAugust 2012 - May 2016
PC TechnicianMarch 2017 - Present
Worked in the municipal Information Technology Department tasked with prepping computer deployments, assisting with service tickets, surveying server status and assisting the Network Team with other tasks as required.
- Developed Batch Scripts to assist in multiple computer installation and management
- Provided documentation for each project assigned
- Provided help-desk assistance throughout the organization
Business Systems InternMarch 2016 - March 2017
Project Manager for staff training system. Create, maintain and update project documentation per SCRUM meetings and recommended updates. Adjust project requirements as needed. Determine and synthesize all department policies and procedures that relate to everyday tasks such as registration, facility reservations, and standard reporting.
Project Affiliates Include:
ActiveNet Trainer: Develop training program, hosted on LITMOS , which contained explicit tutorials using the live registration system. Created project documentation relative to risk management , communication and task management plans using efficient solutions such as Asana and Excel.
- Designed all templates and cross referenced relative policies
- Developed interactive PDF tutorials using Omnigraffle and MS Powerpoint
- Outlined Policy and Procedures for each location
Senior Recreation LeaderMay 2012 - March 2017
Provided range of services such as Camp Counselor in the summer of 2012 where I supervised 10 children, ages 7-11 years, during normal daily activities. Advanced from saeasonal camp into Part Time to assist with Special Event setups and tear downs. Transferred to become a mentor in the After School Program (Leadership in Training and Education - LiTE for short) offered by the department. Moved to Calavera Hills Community Center and Park to work at the reception desk where I worked with full time employees on Facility Reservations, Enrollments and Administrative Tasks, as required.
- Highly regarded employee shown by promotion to Senior Recreation Leader from Recreation Aide
- Exceptionally knowledgable on policies and procedures as shown by concurrent work with the administration office.